Sales Consultant-Full Time
REPORTS TO: New/ Used Vehicle Sales Manager(s)
STATUS: Full Time
Previous experience would be considered an asset however not required as we hire based on attitude and desire. There are many benefits to being a part of the Cochrane Dodge team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide service to all past, current, and prospective customers to the company.
- Determine each customer's individual needs by listening and asking questions.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer's satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate records of all customer contacts.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, technological changes, & promotions etc, and their benefits to customers.
- Introduce customers to service/parts department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealerships service operations.
- Understand and follow the delivery process (see below).
- The performance of any task in connection with the business of the company as may be required for time to time.
- Help keep the showroom neat and clean, replenish brochures as needed and help in the display of vehicles and promotions.
- The Business Office will set delivery time.
- Make sure that all prearranged options are installed correctly 24hrs prior to delivery.
- Visually check vehicle before customer arrives making sure of paint, shine and cleanliness inside and out, and fuel level.
- Upon customer arrival for delivery, advise Business Manager that the customer is her for appointment
- Following Business Office visit, the Business Manager will deliver customers back to salesperson for vehicle presentation.
What a successful candidate can expect from the job:
- Professional Training to set you on the right path for a career in FCA Auto Sales.
- A small, close-knit and friendly Sales team.
- Unlimited income potential.
- A scheduled 36 hour work week.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Christmas Bonuses.
- A very lucrative Employee Purchase program.
- To work for a Family owned, operated and community-driven business.
- Medical and Dental Benefits for you and your family after 3 months.
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- An Early, 8 PM closing time, and shift work to make sure you don’t always work evenings.
- To work Saturdays! YES, we work every Saturday, and YES you can book them off if needed!
What the perfect candidate should have to be successful:
- Customer service attitude.
- Seeking long-term employment and drive to make this your career.
- Unlimited drive to be successful, and work towards advancement.
- Previous service industry experience.
- Class 5 Drivers license.
- Skilled with technology/ social media for self/dealer promotion.
- Willing to work outside in all Cochrane AB summer and winter conditions.
- Interest in vehicles.
Qualified Applicants will be contacted for a phone interview, and successful candidates will continue on to an interview here at the store.